Job title Integrity Assurance Team Leader (ISO17020 Integrity Manager) Location
Grangemouth/ Aberdeen Hay Grade
To be assessed Closing date
Oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines. They transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth job purpose
A key Integrity leadership role, oversees the provision of intelligence for the Integrity function; sets and governs the standard by which Integrity is planned, managed and reported
Manages stakeholders to drive ownership of key processes, meetings cadence, KPIs and the reporting suite to ensure cross-functional cooperation for effective plan development Principle accountabilities
- Leader of the team providing asset integrity assurance – to minimise potential loss of containment and maximise mechanical availability of pipelines and pressure systems
- Custodian of ISO17020 accreditation, responsible for Integrity Management System oversight, and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Chair, and owner, of the Risk-Based Inspection plan and meetings; ensuring process adherence, resource alignment and timing/gate compliance
- Oversees all functional demand, ensuring thorough forward planning and reporting for PM inspections, WSE development, repair orders and inspection report closeout
- Sets strategy for longer term Integrity Management and inspection planning; maximising integration and visibility between the Integrity function, asset teams and projects teams
- Owner of functional performance and KPI reporting; chairs the Element Performance Review and weekly functional cascade of team and planning meetings
- Ensures integration of various activity plans; certifying that inspection work is understood and efficiently delivered by the various teams
- Leads internal and third party technical advisory team: providing materials/ corrosion/ welding/ coatings/ safety valve and fireproofing
- Oversees systemisation clerks, ensuring asset equipment is catalogued relating to the inspection function and is accurately updated
- Drives continuous Improvement through inspection learnings, functional audit planning, feedback and lessons learned – drives adoption of best practice
- Custodian of IDMS/ work management systems, ensuring inspection system workflows align with process to support compliance and improve efficiency
- Identifies and deploys new inspection technology to support efficient and enhanced inspection service – working with internal and external stakeholders to appraise and test
Qualifications and Technical Experience
- The role leads a newly setup team, established to manage the Integrity Function’s planning, intelligence and performance governance through development and deployment of robust process and KPIs
- The counterpart to this role, is the Integrity Execution Team lead: focussed on execution of delivery of inspection resources, WSE development and inspection reporting/ finding management
- A real opportunity to shape the Integrity Function’s ways of working, deploy best practice and drive improvement in identification of integrity related threats and support of mitigation management
- University engineering degree or equivalent with Chartered Engineering status from a recognised Institute.
- 10+ years’ experience in oil & gas/ petrochemicals/ refining industry with significant exposure to asset integrity
- Significant experience in audit management; ISO 17020 trained
- Experience in transformation, development and embedding of robust process and KPIs
- Task, team and individual management skills; demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills and capability to manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Embodies cmopany rules and behaviours and sets expectations of contractors: ‘20 Principles’ and ‘LSR’
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word, SAP and. Credo / Maximo – IDMS
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.