Our client operates a gas field in Algeria and is currently seeking a fluent French-speaking expat to take up the role of Integrity Team Leader, managing a small multi-discipline team.
The mission is working on a 28/28 rotation to support activities for a 20-year life extension of the existing plant.
- Ensure compliance and application of HSE rules (protection of people, installations and the environment).
- Lead the team. Motivate teams and create a spirit of cohesion. If necessary, review the staffing needs of this Integrity task force.
- Define and consolidate the list of obsolescence and integrity work.
- Monitor the life extension study of the treatment plant for the next 20 years.
- Service contract signed in the 3rd quarter of 2023. Consolidate the recommendations of the life extension study
- Construction of project specifications encompassing the various identified components, definition of contractual strategy then monitoring of the call for tenders.
- Prepare cost estimates
- Prepare and update an integrated schedule of these studies and projects
- Identify potential synergies with the compliance studies that the Group is currently carrying out.
- Define and manage interfaces with the new works department, Project, the Maintenance department and the HSE department
- Assist HSE and maintenance in the implementation of SECEs.
- Coordination role with HSE, operations, new works and project group entities
- Complex gas processing plant with LPG extraction and condensate stabilization
- Production: 7 MNm3/d, 800t/d of condensate, 1000 t/d of LPG
- Current extension project includes 35 new wells and integration work in the plant
- Expatriate position
- Engineering degree, 15 years of experience
- Project experience in mature fields, maintenance, integrity
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Great resilience
- Fluent written and spoken French and English. Arabic is a plus
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.