Job Title: Intermediate Document Control Analyst
Location: Calgary, AB
Schedule: M-F (40 hours/week)
Contract length: 12 months
Anticipated Start date: Dec 18th, 2023
Records Analyst – Intermediate Job Posting
The Records Analyst classify, code, process, store, retrieve, and preserve or securely destroy the paper, electronic, and other records organizations receive or generate. They support information management in their organization. They assist in retrieving records relevant to access requests.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities
• Receives and prepares boxes for inventory/storage.
• Indexing and archiving hardcopy and electronic records into company’s records repositories in accordance with procedures, standards, and retention requirements.
• Ensure confidential information is secured in accordance with policies.
• Monitoring inbox, handling, distributing, and completing incoming communications and inquiries.
• Recommend methods and techniques for improving quality and productivity.
• Captures and maintains inventory for hardcopy records (boxes) received and shipped.
• Manage Canada Gas digital libraries for various stakeholders.
• Requests pickup and coordinates shipment of boxes with off-site storage (IronMountain).
• Manage and track requests for hardcopy records pulled from inventory or off-site storage.
• Manage research and electronic records requests.
• Coach/train Records Analysts on process and procedures for Records Management.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports as required.
• Provide training/mentoring to junior staff.
• Ensures adequate storage and organization of file rooms.
• Coordinates delivery or movement of hardcopy records with project team members, facility services and loading dock.
• Coordinates with stakeholders on the disposal of documents.
• Track and communicate status of records archival.
• Ability to set priorities and multi-task in performing day-to-day tasks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly adaptable, willingness to learn, a self-starter
• Ability to follow established process and procedures
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail and data accuracy.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Demonstrate practical skills in being very well organized and diligent.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of industry terminology and documents.
• Continues to seek development opportunities and stays informed of industry best practices and technologies for Information Management.
• Experience with Electronic Document Management Systems, such as OpenText.
• Solid technical knowledge in understanding and applying records/data management principles, concepts, tools, and technology.
• Demonstrate proficiency in thinking strategically.
• Post-secondary education
• 3-10 years of related experience
Apply here or send your resume to email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.