Hiring for Oil & Gas company for PERMANENT role
Job Location: Doha & Ras Laffan, Qatar
Candidates from Caspian region will be preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other relevant discipline.
• 8 years or more experience within Oil & Gas industry with specific experience within IT/Telecommunications project engineering practices and methodologies through a lifecycle of major projects.
• Experienced with relevant IT national and international standards and has an in depth understanding of all aspects of IT.
• Experience managing a portfolio of IT (Telecom) projects including complex, multiple vendor projects and services within international settings.
Draft and maintains procedures and documentation for “Facilities IT – Major Projects” to ensure that specifications are provided within the agreed service levels and all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Responsible for all stages of the life cycle for Telecoms software/hardware communication systems, including investigation, analysis, specification, design, construction, testing, maintenance, upgrade and migration
• Contribute, plan and implement installation and maintenance work regarding building and configuring Telecom components and ensure implementation of agreed Telecom changes and maintenance routines.
• Provide and manage the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Major Projects Telecommunications’ engineering requests covering multiple systems and sites.
• Conduct security control reviews across a full range of control types and techniques, for Major Projects’ design deliverables for onshore and offshore installations. Recommend appropriate action to management.
• Apply architectural principles during design to reduce risk, and advance assurance standards through rigorous security testing.
• Investigates and manages the adoption of appropriate tools, techniques and processes (including automation) for the design of systems and services.
Interested candidates can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.