Job DescriptionIT Project Coordinator
- Follow up project deliveries in relation to scope, progress, costs and quality
- Prepare mandate, including plans, estimates, project organization, working methods, information sharing and risk assessment.
- Coordinate activities between the business and various IT suppliers
- Prepare status reports, minutes of meeting and other administrative documents related to planning and follow-up of deliveries
- Escalate challenges and risk factors according to relevant Company's governance structure
- Carry out relevant communication activities.
- Act as liaison between the IM-team in the project and other Company entities
- Responsible for tasks related to a set of activities that will be planned and followed up within the IM-team.
- Education: University
- Competence and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience from relevant projects
- Good understanding of project information deliverables
- Experience in stakeholder management and – communication
- Good understanding (certification is an advantage) of aspects related to information architecture
- Training and certification on SCRUM or other agile methodologies is an advantage.
- Experience with projects involving organization, people, processes and technology.
- Experience from the oil and gas sector and oil applications is an advantage
- Personal characteristics:
- Team player who actively promote open and effective communication
- Strong on leadership and networking skills promoting SAFER values and “can do” mentality
- Experience with and able to focus on “the big picture,” like overall information models and safeguarding of the concept level.
- Targeted and customer-focused; good at stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must appreciate varied tasks, as well as be comfortable with multiple reporting paths.
- Structures, delivery-oriented and self-driven, but also a distinct team player
- Flexible with regards to travelling
Oslo or Stavanger
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.