Contract: 1 Year
Location: Billings, MT
Pay: Market Rate
**No Per Diem**
I am seeking a Jr. Planner/Scheduler to join the team in Billings, MT. If you are looking for an exciting experience to work with a large oil & gas company, apply today!
- Creation of individual project plans and schedules of applicable detail for FEL-1, 2, 3, and execution stages of projects.
- Maintenance and updating of schedule to ensure “evergreen” status.
- Linking and leveling of project schedules to establish needed resources and crafts.
- Development of scheduling process/system and data format to ensure consistent activity, craft, and progress inputs/outputs.
- Interface with project engineers and construction personnel on a routine basis to ensure thorough communication and schedule updating.
- Interface with controls personnel to develop a link between project schedule and budget/cost commitments and forecasts.
- Interface with warehousing/M&S personnel to incorporate key purchasing/receiving milestones in the schedules for project planning.
- Issue schedule reports and progress on a regular basis to aid in resource planning.
- Interface with other Engineering Contractors and Construction Contractors as required to ensure consistent schedules that may be created by these groups external to the Billings Refinery.
- Participate in project and construction team meetings.
- Knowledge of scheduling software - Primavera. Know capabilities, limitations, and deliverables to the project and construction teams.
- Experience with engineering/construction processes/systems and the resources/planning these activities will require in project planning and scheduling.
- Knowledge of cost and cost control and forecasting
- Knowledge of schedule activities and schedule forecasting.
- Knowledge of SAP and its interface with schedule and cost.
- Knowledge of project estimates and its interface with schedule and cost estimate deliverables.
- Knowledge of construction procurement, material handling and fabrication activities.
- Basic knowledge of refining processes, systems and equipment.
- Accountable and delivers on commitments.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.