Good Day! NES is happy to announce that we have a new Operator position available in Ashley, Indiana. In this position, the ideal candidate will assist with monitoring process operations, meeting plant safety, production, and environmental goals, maintaining records, communicating key information between shifts, and maintaining current, thorough, and usable operating procedures. If this sounds like a good opportunity for you or anyone that you know, please reach out to Will Goode and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Ashley, Indiana
Hours: 12-hour shifts with opportunities for overtime.
Duration: 1-year contract with opportunity for permanent.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation and monitoring of the Fuel Upgrade System
• Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
• Accountable for Operations safety, environmental and production
• Reporting of equipment and product status/performance
• Develops plans and job scopes for unit outages with maintenance
• Prepare equipment for maintenance
• Understand and follow operating procedures and will also handle all audits for Operations
• Collecting samples for process monitoring
• Draw samples of products from the process for laboratory testing
• Perform lab testing on some process streams
• Overall process monitoring from product into product out
• Communication of change in the plant to all key parties
• Participate in hazard reviews, project meetings
• Provide oversite of plant utility needs with respect to sampling, reporting, and operation (Cooling towers, Hydrogen Plant, and Hot oil system)
• Peer review hot work and confined space permits as necessary
• Make changes to the operating process to maintain product quality
• Take routine readings on process variables
• Operate control room instrumentation systems
• Promptly respond to process alarms / constraints
• Start-up / shut-down process equipment
• Safely operating pumps, compressors, fired heaters, reactors, distillation columns and plant equipment with operating ranges
• Certified in all production operator positions in both Liquid and Solids area.
• Ability to effectively lead individuals and teams through professional, respect and focus on high standards
• Knowledge of Process Safety Management is preferred
• Ability to impact and influence results with personal interaction, guidance, and coaching
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.