The NES Fircroft Chicago office are seeking candidates right away for an opportunity to join a global oil & gas organization at their brand new state of the art petrochemical complex in Monaca, PA as they are in immediate need for experienced Lab Techs to join their growing operation. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be tasked with supporting the Laboratory Department and facilitating their testing needs. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below. Job Details
Location: Monaca, PA
Hours: 12 Hour Rotational Shifts (Day and Night Shift Available).
Duration: 1 Year with opportunity for extension or fulltime employment.
Pay: Negotiable based on experience and expectation. Relocation stipend will be considered for candidates outside of the region. Job Responsibilities
- Sample analyses of gasses, liquids and solids that are produced and consumed within a world scale cracker, polyethylene production, waste water treatment facility, and utilities. Most methods will be from global standards to assure our customers are receiving the highest quality products.
- Deliver samples to the lab for pickup or from the field.
- Analyze samples for immediate use within the plant as well as final product release. Quality control and system monitoring samples will also be analyzed at a regular frequency.
- Report data via an electronic laboratory information management system (LIMS). Data may require review, calculation, or manipulation by technicians before being released.
- Properly segregate and dispose of waste materials and chemicals while maintaining a clean work area.
- Escalate and take action when samples do not conform.
- Restock and assure lab areas are in constant work ready.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, and other tasks to keep instrumentation and lab systems running reliably.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in a laboratory related role.
- Must have previous experience with sampling and data collection processes and protocols.
- Must be willing to work 12 hour rotational shift schedules.
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Waste Water, or Utility sectors would be a big plus.
- A Master’s Degree or PHD in applicable fields of study would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to Greater Pittsburgh region would be a big plus. Relocation/Living stipend will be considered for candidates outside the market that are relocating.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.