Title: Laboratory Technician.
Location: Billings, Montana
Schedule: 10HR Shifts
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
- The candidate should have some laboratory experience and be willing to work 10 hour shifts.
- Scheduled days will be assigned the week prior to their work week and could include day, afternoon, or night shifts.
- Considerations will be made to ensure that the candidate will have appropriate rest between changing shifts.
- Client is a Petroleum lab supporting the refinery which includes asphalt testing, clean products (gasoline, diesel, propane), as well as heavy oils testing.
- Ideal candidate would have a science background and some level of laboratory experience.
- The laboratory will train the contract technician on our instruments and procedures.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.