- Extent of Contract or Supply
- The Contractor shall be required to provide for the following labour:
- Four (4) Laboratory Technicians who will be assigned to daylight/shift duties, with an additional Technician as ‘backup’ in case of emergencies over a two (2) year period.
- Contractor Education/Experience
- The proposed candidates shall each have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the related area of hydrocarbon sampling, testing, maintenance, and report documentation.
- A minimum educational background consists of a technician’s diploma in related laboratory/quality discipline. A B.Sc. in Chemistry/Chemical or any related field would be an asset.
- The candidates must be technically competent and adept at report writing.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.