Land Access Coordinator - Exploration & Production
NES Fircroft have partnered with an Oil & Gas exploration and production business who have a track record of successful operations in Regional Queensland and New Zealand.
Our clients vision is to set the standard as a leader in Australia's oil and gas industry. We aim to achieve this leadership by prioritizing excellence in safety, nurturing our talented team, consistently delivering top-notch performance, and optimizing operational costs.
The position will be a full time, permanent role, operating on a flexible 15/13 DIDO basis into Moura. Your role
The Land Access Coordinator plays a pivotal role within the business, serving as a cornerstone in the operations. This role is dedicated to fostering, cultivating, and nurturing positive relationships with landholders and various third-party stakeholders. Their primary focus is to ensure seamless and cooperative land access arrangements for the operational activities, contributing significantly to the overall success. Responsibilities include:
Your background & experience:
- Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with landholders across the operational regions
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and landholders to pinpoint suitable locations for development initiatives, as the need arises
- Skillfully negotiate with landholders to swiftly finalise access agreements within specified timeframes
- Effectively manage interactions with relevant stakeholders whose properties are involved in our activities, as well as neighboring stakeholders who might be impacted
- Work hand in hand with Project Teams, as necessary, to make adjustments to infrastructure locations for better alignment with constraints
- Engage proactively with landholders to secure initial and ongoing access for our operational activities
- Efficiently coordinate all essential access preparations to facilitate seamless operational processes, including workovers
- Ensure meticulous record-keeping of all landholder interactions using the X-Info Connect database, adhering to agreed-upon standards
- Foster communication with Traditional Owner parties on the ground to facilitate site inspections smoothly
- Collaborate with Anglo Dawson Mine for co-development area activities, ensuring seamless access to the land
- Contribute actively to local community liaison efforts, strengthening community ties
- Maintain a deep understanding of the statutory requirements necessary to support our Land Access objectives
- Play a valuable role in enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the Land Access Team's activities and systems, driving continuous improvement
- 5+ years demonstrated experience.
- Coal seam gas industry experience essential.
- Demonstrated success and achievement across a Queensland Land Access position
- Excellent communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated success managing high-pressure situations and the ability to influence
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
- Basic skills in ArcGIS preferable
- A current and unrestricted motor vehicle driver’s license
If you were interested to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Cameron Anderson at NES Fircroft on email@example.com or APPLY NOW.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.