delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Information Management department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions is looking for a LCI Lead
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
You will be working as LCI Lead with other colleagues for Jackdaw WHP
project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
The Life Cycle Information (LCI) Lead for Jackdaw shall establish the requirement, coordinate and verify the production, quality verification and handover of all LCI deliverables in compliance with contractual obligations. The Jackdaw project needs clarifications in LCI/IM demands and deliverables, so we need a very proactive and independent individual who can coordinate with our Client Shell, as well as our Subcontractors at Rambøll and Leirvik.
There will also be a need to coordinate with the PREs (Package Responsible Engineers) for the different supplier packages and the deliverables from the suppliers and follow up the LCI status in Rambølls Aveva Engineering system as well as the AKSO systems. Main tasks:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Establish and maintain the LCI strategy and related plans.
- Establish and maintain LCI instructions, specifications and guidelines for Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Responsible for planning, arranging and executing LCI workshop with Client (if needed)
- Assist in preparing LCI document and drawing templates.
- Participate in verification and acceptance of final LCI from Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Responsible for preparing and follow-up of progress reports for LCI milestone deliverables.
- Evaluate and follow-up LCI actions and recommendations from QA audits and reviews.
- Review and recommend potential LCI non-conformance requests to Client.
- Responsible for verifying LCI completeness and transfer to Company.
- Prioritize HSSE in the execution of the work Interfaces and interrelationships.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with relevant responsibility from engineering projects
- Knowledge of the different phases during project execution, multidisciplinary understanding, and a good understanding of IT system methods.
- General understanding of controlling and handling documentation in offshore/onshore projects
- Active, pushing, solution oriented, self-going and with excellent co-operative skills.
- Good communication skills, written and orally in English.
- Be independent and willing to engage with Aker Solutions users, Clients and Subcontractors to coordinate the LCI delivery in an efficient and effective manner.
- Relevant education from technical high school/university.
- Software skills: ProArc, Mips, Office 365
Work location: Fornebu, Norway
Duration: One year contract, with possibilities for extension Please apply online to be considered for this position. More reasons to work with us:
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Eirin Lesteberg, Senior Recruiter - Temporary Staffing Team NES Advantage, Email: Eirin.Lesteberg@nesfircroft.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.