Job DescriptionLCI Task Force Lead
- Overall responsibility:
- The LCI Task force Lead is responsible for both Multidiscipline Engineering disciplines & LCI engineers within its group.
- The LCI task force group is responsible for coding of “as-is” scope and to assist engineering to identify LCI information according to requirements for refurbish and modified tags.
- The LCI Task-force group is also responsible for collecting missing LCI information, both from paper archive and from Kesys, and update IFS with the required information.
- Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Plan the Task force group work
- Responsible for developing process for the work within its group
- Close collaboration with Company engineering and Completion team
- Status update to Company in weekly meetings
- In addition, any other related tasks/issues related to the process as relevant
- Establish reporting routines to client
- Offshore surveys
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- 5-10 years multidiscipline lead experience
- Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Procative & Solution oriented
- Norwegian / English
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.