For our customer, a well-known pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, which is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical manufacturers, we are looking for a full-time Lead Automation Engineer
(f/m/x) as soon as possible.
- Leading the Syncade and DeltaV Automation Team
- Acting as the technical Subject Matter Expert
- Participating in monitoring the project process and reporting
- Taking over responsibility for developing CQV strategies
- You have a degree in relevant engineering discipline
- You have experience with Bioprocess Automation
- You have more than 7 years of hands on experience working in troubleshooting and GMP
- You have a sense for detecting and avoiding risks in relation to security or compliance issues
- You have impeccable team and social skill and a superb understanding of IT and process control systems
- You are adept at navigating complex issues, handling partners, senior management and stakeholder interactions.
- You are proficient in both spoken and written English and German
It is your chance to join an international group and work in a varied environment with exciting tasks that are always based on the latest technology. We look forward to receiving your application!
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.