Position : Lead Control System Engineer
Employment : Contract to Permanent
Location : Jakarta
Travel Requirement : Yes, National and International Project Locations
Eligibility : Indonesian Passport and/or KTP Holder
A Lead Control System Engineer is responsible for leading the control system unit for the development and implementation of both software and hardware elements; project organization and project execution of the company’s project automation systems in compliance with international, national, and company standards and procedures for the best practice design, environment, health and safety. Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Electrical/Instrument Engineering
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of accepted Electrical Engineering practices, design codes, and regulations.
- Familiar with Electrical and instrumentation Standards/Codes (IEC, IEEE, AS, NZS, ANSI, EN, ASME, ASTM, SNI, SPLN)
- Familiar with Local Regulations for Mineral (Gold) resource processing.
- Excellent understanding of project budget preparation and estimating.
- Excellent knowledge of reading and understanding drawings especially Electrical & drawings & Piping & Instrument Diagram (P&ID) drawing
- Excellent knowledge of project execution principles, engineering process work- flow and project management systems.
- Have knowledge of minerals resources in general and especially gold processing plants.
- Knowledgeable of the “Safety in Design” principle on Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering and Design work
- Excellent in SCADA and PLC Programming for Gold Processing Plants and other Mining
- Strong experience for PLC & SCADA Products including with ABB, Allen Bradley, Schneider, Siemens, Emerson, Delta-V, Mitsubishi, Omron, Wonderware and Aveva
- Strong experience for PLC & SCADA Communication Protocol including EtherNet/IP; Modbus TCP/IP; Modbus Serial; Profinet; Profibus; ControlNet
- Minimum 12 years of experience as a Control Systems & Instrument Engineer (or min. 3 years of experience as Lead Control System Engineer in mineral processing industry).
- At least 4 years of experience as a PLC & SCADA design engineer and Programmer in a System Integrator company
- Good in English both spoken and written.
- Excellent skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Project.
- Familiar with and at least can review output/result of Electrical & Instrumentation Design
- Familiar with and at least can review output/result of 3D Model design (SP3D)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.