Our global power and energy client is searching for a Lead Engineer to join as a permanent employee. Mainly remote working with the requirement to attend team meetings in Birmingham.
As a Lead Engineer, you will be focused on value engineering, ensuring full consultation with all design stakeholders.
You can expect to:
- Coordinate the design team across all disciplines
- Liaise with project management on engineering budgets and provide forecast cost to complete estimates and associated justification to changes in expenditure
- Manage the programme and interface with the planning engineers for design
- Provide forecasts for completion and resource planning.
To apply for this Lead Engineer role, you will need electricity supply industry experience and knowledge of Transmission or Distribution practices (400kV to 11 kV). You will also require the following:
- HNC/HND in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Good teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Capable of working to tight time scales
- A degree qualification in Electrical Power Engineering is desireable
Please reach out to our friendly and welcoming team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time hybrid Lead Engineer position.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.