Position: Lead Expeditor
Mob date: Jan-2024
Demob date: Dec-2025
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, commerce
- Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 3 years’ experience in leadership role,
- Experience within a project team: At least 6 years’ experience at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment,
- Experience in offshore related projects.
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Familiar with Total General Specifications, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills, capabilities to influence others with no hierarchical link,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings for offshore missions.
- Implement the procurement strategy defined by the Project Management Team (PMT) and refine it to the specifics of each package.
- Launch market surveys on critical equipment and packages, examine EPC Contractors selection of vendors and identify any potential risks and suggest any mitigations.
- Compile all documentation related to manufacturer/vendor qualification process during the early phase of the Project execution.
- Monitor that each Package counterpart is consolidating all documents to be submitted to C&P department to facilitate the expansion of both Project and Company Approved Manufacturer Lists (AML).
- Regulate the compliance with standards that give the delegation to qualify vendors for the Project boundary and partner with Technical Reference Persons (TRP) across several entities to approve new manufacturers in accordance with each Package timeline.
Interested candidates can send their resume on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.