NES Fircroft are currently recruiting for a Lead Mechanical Engineer on an initial contract basis for our client, who are a global leader in the provision of technical services based in Billingham.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 10 years of Mechanical engineering experience, preferably in oil & gas, chemicals and/or other high hazard process industries.
- Appropriate Technical Engineering Degree and preferably a Chartered Engineer with an appropriate institution.
- Knowledge of regulations, codes, manufacturing standards, and industry standard practices.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Ability to allocate work appropriately to design staff and monitor progress to meet project needs.
- Ability to work in both design office and operating plant environments.
- Comfortable dealing directly with both Clients and Vendors at all levels.
- Expertise using MS office suite and knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience in the use of AVEVA E3D
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.