Lead of Commissioning I&C EPC-2
• The position is based in Project Offices in Ras Laffan Industrial City.
• Predominantly field based to assist and witness the execution of assigned area Pre-Comm and Commissioning activities.
• Responsible to provides Instrument pre-comm/comm expertise & guidance, to lead safe execution of the instrument Pre-Comm and Commissioning scope of work in accordance with project deliverables and execution schedule. Demonstrate leadership in planning and execution driving EPC contractor to deliver as per project milestones.
• Provide leadership in the Field and Technical Rooms with EPC Contractor, vendor & Sub-contractors in troubleshooting efforts to diagnose, formulate and resolve issues with field instrumentation / controls systems and difficulties from test execution during SAT/Loop Test and Function Test that impedes efficient progress.
• Assist to develop, review and approve Instrument Pre-Comm/Comm check sheets, procedures, method statements, work packages, schedules, and provides supervision of pre-comm/comm scope of work by EPC contractor, supports contractor by helping to address gaps and coordination with operations and other disciplines within CPY team.
• Guides EPC Contractor's Instrument pre-comm/comm activities and validating contracts, including vendors, subcontractor resources, personnel qualifications, usage of appropriate tools, adherence to project objectives, requirements, specifications, and verification processes. Provide assurance of CTR/SCTR adhere to Project SHES procedures.
• Report generation and validating / invalidating testing and commissioning results.
• Pre-commissioning & Commissioning experience and understanding of DCS/IPS/FGS/Third Party System, Analyzers, sampling systems and Field Instrumentation, Fiscal Metering Systems, Tank Gauging, Specialty Analyzers / sampling systems, Gas Chromatography, Control & On / Off Valves, ESDV, Blowdown Valves and accessories, MOV’s, Fire & Gas devices, BMS / Flare Panels and specialty instruments associated with large compressors.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.