Lead of Commissioning I&C EPC-3Job Description Highlights:
- Responsible for overseeing I&C pre-Commissioning & Commissioning activities to ensure EPC Contractor delivery of all aspects of planning and execution of systems completions including pre-commissioning and commissioning activities
- Provides I&C pre-comm/comm expertise, for planning and execution and leadership driving EPC contractor to deliver in accordance with project deliverables and execution schedule.
- Directs the preparation and stewardship of I&C pre-comm/comm scope of work in EPC contract, supports contractor by helping address gaps, coordinate with operations and other disciplines within the team
- This position is responsible to ensure all planning and execution activities associated with the I&C pre-comm/comm by the EPC contractor, including third parties such as vendors, consultants, sub-contractors etc are executed to NFE Project’s specifications and QG requirements.
- Responsible to effectively managing EPC contract and pre-comm/comm. team to produce timely deliverables up to RFSU and start-up, maintaining constructive working relationship with EPC contractor in accordance with project requirements and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Delivering a complex Brown-field scope of work connected to very large existing and new Facilities to achieve project expectations, in particular design and construction for multi-diciplinary Tie-ins in existing facilities.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in I&C Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience as an I&C Commissioning Lead.
- Expertise in systemization, completions database, development of pre-comm/comm procedures
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.