Lead Site Document Controller
Our client is currently seeking a full-time Lead Site Document Controller to work on one of the largest construction projects located in Antwerp, Belgium.
In this role you will be working as the Lead Document Controller of a site team managing documents and maintaining records in line with project requirements and ensuring that all documentation is processed in accordance with agreed procedures.
What you will do:
1. Ensure that all technical project drawings and documentation are received, checked, accurately recorded and distributed using EDMS system WebDMS as instructed to Project and personnel and also distributed to Contractors.
2. Ensure site, client, supplier and third-party documents are received, processed and returned in a timely manner.
3. Assist with the production of reports as required, including regular exception reports for Site Management team use
4. Assist with the production of document packages as required.
5. Ensure responses to/from HO Engineering are handled efficiently to ensure deadlines are met
What you need:
1. Relevant experience with a proven track record in engineering and construction of refinery, oil & gas, petro-chemical or similar facilities
2. A pro-active approach to solving problems and getting the job done
3. Good attention to detail
4. Good written and verbal communication skills
5. Good experience with database systems and spreadsheets
6. Self-motivated, energetic and tenacious
7. Relevant technical understanding to carry out Site Document Control activities to communicate with and influence those in the project, client and contractor teams
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.