We are currently recruiting for skilled, versatile Machinists to work at our clients site based, in Barrow-In-Furness on a 6-month contract. Responsibilities:
- Liaises closely with all members of the product line teams.
- Works with personnel across departments as necessary to complete the assigned task correctly and on time.
- Manufacture all parts in accordance with instructions received from the Production Manager.
- Complete accurately and legibly, the appropriate records of process and batch of manufactured parts
- To make recommendations to the Production Manager regarding potential improvements to techniques, methods, processes/procedures, and safety.
- Ensure machinery, equipment and tooling is always kept clean and in good order.
Minimum Qualification Education:
- Experience working within a manufacturing/engineering background.
- Experience working with conventional turning and milling machines.
- Experience tool making or maintenance highly advantageous.
- C & G Part 3 Craft certificate or ONC or equivalent.
If interested, please apply using the link!
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.