- Machining components to company specifications using CNC multi-axis equipment such as lathes, mills, grinders, or EDM.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using basic math knowledge.
- Utilizing precision measurement tools such as micrometers and calipers.
- Set-up, adjust and operate manual and CNC machining centers.
- Monitor speed and rates during the machining process.
- Reading and understanding technical drawings and blueprints.
- High School Diploma; GED; or equivalent.
- CNC programming certification preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in manual and CNC machining (multi axis machines).
- Familiar using Fanuc Controls and has programming experience with multi-axis CNC machines.
- Knowledge of GD&T is required.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft including Excel & Word.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.