Do you have planning and coordination experience, and are you seeking a new job? NES Fircroft is helping a collaborative company recruit a Maintenance Planner, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and reporting of all operations and maintenance activities relating to OFTO assets, balance of plant electrical equipment, all civil and structural infrastructure (both onshore and offshore), Wind Turbine Generators, quayside facilities, and O&M base.
In your first few weeks in this Maintenance Planner role, you can expect to:
- Support the development of the annual BoP maintenance plan, and continual review
- Work with the Operations Manager and OFTO BOP Electrical Maintenance Manager in the planning and coordination of electrical network outages and maintenance
- Plan and report on the activities of all subcontractors executing scopes of inspection and maintenance activity
- Prompt reporting and investigation of defects and underperformance
To apply for this Maintenance Planner role, you will need a minimum HNC in Marine, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (NVQ L3/4 and above). You will also require the following:
- Evidence of extensive industry-specific technical training
- Primavera P6 training, or equivalent
- IOSH Managing Safely / NEBOSH General Certificate
- Proficiency in an ERP system (maintenance planning tool)
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our NES Fircroft team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Maintenance Planner position in Edinburgh. We're looking forward to meeting you.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.