Maintenance Specialist - Fixed Plant - Coal Handling & Processing
Our client is seeking an experienced Fixed Plant maintenance professional to provide specialist knowledge and expertise to a strategy and tactics project based in Brisbane.
The Maintenance Specialist / Subject Matter Expert (SME) will be responsible for scoping planned maintenance activities, offering insights with regards to maintenance planning and execution and supporting engineering and master data personnel by utilising their previous on-site experience. This role is offered on a 12 Month contract basis with a Monday to Friday roster.
As the Specialist SME, you can anticipate some of your day-to-day tasks to include:
What are we looking for?
- Scope planned maintenance activities
- Investigate and analyse known past failures, assigning failure modes to review with engineering
- Support engineering personnel to develop new tactics based on FMECA and RCM Methodologies
- Support planning and master data personnel to develop tactics in CMMS
- Support technical document writers with task sequencing to maximise maintenance execution during inspections and component change activities
The following experience and skillset are mandatory for this role:
- Trade certificate related to fixed plant repairs
- Significant work experience within Fixed Plant Maintenance including Coal Handling & processing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
- Ability to work from Brisbane CBD office location
- A team-focused approach with strong communication skills
- Current Drivers Licence
Experience preferred but not mandatory includes:
- Previous on-site fixed plant maintenance in the coal industry
- Knowledge of SAP CMMS System
- Understanding of Asset Management and Reliability concepts
Apply now or forward your application with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.