NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our client, a large Oil and Gas company, is hiring a Maintenance Technician Mechanical in Spruce Grove, AB. We are looking for an individual who matches the description and qualifications below. Apply here or send your resume to directly to Stephanie.email@example.com.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician Mechanical
Location: Spruce Grove , AB
Shift: 7:30 AM -4:00 PM
Contract Length: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is a specialized technician who follows a specific training program and is a member of the maintenance team with the important role of maintaining the reliability of our equipment. The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is responsible for doing modifications on corrective and preventive maintenance, to minimize the failures in electric and mechanical equipment in order to prevent either lost time or poor quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Segment standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Participates in advanced schools and seminars related to his/her expertise, for refreshing and actually sharing his/her knowledge with the maintenance team, ensures his/her post training is accurately recorded
• Keeps current with new equipment and technology and updated maintenance methods.- Promotes the importance of Data and Service Quality and flawless job execution within the maintenance community
• Understands and complies with rules and regulations
B Process & Equipment
• Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at shop with highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures
• Performs equipment repair and modification in a competent complete manner in accordance with documented procedures and workmanship standards
• Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment.- Participates in Root Cause Analysis of failures.
• Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately using the most up to date Computerized Maintenance Management System.
• Drives their workflow and ensures data entry is accurate, timely and honestly.- Actively uses InTouch Support both for technical solutions and for knowledge sharing
• Makes recommendations to supervisors on requirements for spare parts, test equipment and tools necessary for efficient maintenance
• Understands and helps drive the World Wide Service Quality Plan within the location. Quality & HSE- Promotes a culture of safety awareness within the maintenance community
• Ensures his/her work areas are safe, clean and orderly at all times.- Maintains strict confidentiality of client information.- Follows the company policies and procedures on health, safety and environment.
• Supports Management efforts to minimize general and Segment-specific Quality and HSE risks and promotes respect, understanding and adherence to safety regulations
• Conducts unsafe and hazardous situation audits / identification.
• Uses QUEST to report and for follow up on Quality and HSE and RIR
• Understands and actively applies the LTI/AA Prevention Plan.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.