Manager, Technology Development
About the role:
Developing a portfolio of renewable energy and green hydrogen projects. To realise those projects, we are building a significant portfolio of green hydrogen technologies through a growing research and development program that is executed in Technology Hubs.
An opportunity exists for a driven and outcomes focused Manager to join the established Technology Hub to manage the delivery of all green technology research programs in our portfolio.
- Manage the strategic partnerships with research institutions, including the development of research agreements and projects
- Define and maintain an overview of the objectives, milestones and stage-gate process of each technology research program
- Oversee the development of all technologies to ensure minimum time to deployment
- Ensure optimal access to required resources (people, equipment, funding) during technology development
- Assist in the evaluation of investment opportunities and emerging technologies
- Contribute information as required for internal and external communications, such as Board papers
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor in science or engineering
- Proficient in the development of research agreements and projects
- Extensive knowledge of technologies in clean tech and the hydrogen sector
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Understanding of intellectual property development, management and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.