- Capable of operating all machines in the shop:
- Large mills
- Stripping machine,
- Peening machine
- Tool post grinders
- Working to tolerances of 0.0002” as required for final cut.
- Perform intermediate trigonometry to help determine tooling required to machine the peart and best matching method
- Help maintain equipment, this includes the following:
- Q.C. all manufactured parts prior to removing from machine and informing the Department Supervisor of the following items:
- When/If item is deburred
- Once dimensions are verified per print
- Alert Supervisor if there are any discrepancies
- Steps required before part is complete
Day Shift starts at 5:00AM and ends between 1:30PM and 5:00PM; Night Shift will start between 3:30PM and 5:00PM and will end between 12:00AM and 5:00AM
- Must have manual machining experience
- Experience working with turbo machinery is a plus
- Must have the required tools to perform the expected tasks or ability to acquire.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to use precision measuring instruments
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.