Job Title:- Manufacturing Specialist 1 - Material Plan & Execution_MB30 Location:- UAE Role Summary
To coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and within departments)
according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Work with project teams in different plants to plan production schedules for OTR conversion, control and monitor execution milestones and OTD. Essential Responsibilities:-
- Planning material processes and systems, preparing and updating production scheduling and purchasing needs. Ensuring operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimizing inventory and process improvements.
- Managing material requirements planning, material processes and systems to support DS projects, while hitting inventory targets, preparing and updating production schedules and purchasing needs
- Coordinating / expediting material flow to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Analysing data to determine opportunities to decrease inventory, improve customer service levels, and reduce total costs
- Maintaining accurate traceability for all records created during manufacturing of products and transfers, while ensuring compliance is maintained on all material movements including completion of applicable work package reviews for material and fiscal accuracy
- Owning Material fulfillment function within India DS function including managing all material flow, supporting 4PL inventory model, championing key business metrics, and owning critical material elevation.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED
- At least 4 years of experience in Material Planning, project management, Supply Chain).
- SAP experience is an added advantage
- Have strong verbal, written, communication and decision-making skills
- Be highly motivated and energetic individual with good organizational skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.