- Loads, unloads, and transports materials within warehouse/work site.
- Reads daily work orders and follows verbal instructions.
- Loads and unloads materials to designated locations in facility.
- Loads materials into trucks/trailers and installs strapping or padding to prevent damage in transit.
- Keeps an accurate record of the amount of units of material on a daily production sheet.
- Tags materials with identifying labels.
- Prepares ticket, reports, forms, records and other related paperwork
- Ensure all machines and equipment are in working order before, during, and after operation.
- Ensure all PPE (personal protection equipment) is worn.
- Any other duties assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of related experience or training
- Experience operating a forklift, pallet jack, or truck.
- Experience moving tubular products (long) is preferred.
- Familiar with standard practices and procedures within a manufacturing facility is preferred.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to document and keep record of data
- Must have a safety and quality mindset
- Ability to maintain clean work area and good organizational skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.