Job DescriptionMaterial Handling Engineer - Datasheet
- Advise in safe and effective use of Lifting Equipment in accordance with NORSOK R-002 and R-003.
- Follow up requirements in NORSOK R-002 Annex B
- Make material handling datasheet / Lifting-plans for a offshore installation.
- Work will be performed onshore in Stavanger.
- Inneha minimum ett av følgende kransertifikat.: G1,G2.G3,G4,G8 eller G8.
- Riggerkurs modell O-2.2 og O-3.2.
- Truckfører kurs T1-T5.
- Brukerkurs stillas i henhold til forskrift om utførelse av arbeid nr.1357 og § 17-5.
- 2-5 years of experience from operations for Lifting equipment, material handling in project execution.
- Good knowledge about government requirements, Norwegian and international standards for Lifting equipment and material handling.
- Software Skills:
- Word, EXEL,PDF, Microsoft and Navisworks 3D.
- Education preferred:
- Extensive experience as Lifting planner/ lifting responsible rigger will be considered as highly relevant.
- Personal qualities:
- Wide Lifting organizational/network experience is an advantage.
- Focus on improvement and best practice.
- Language: Good communicative skills in Norwegian written and oral.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.