NES Fircroft has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative lead engineer to join an inclusive and friendly team in Norway. This full-time Material Handling Lead role is based in Asker.
As a Material Handling Lead, you will perform material handling activities, all relevant handling aspects, cranes and pull-in and team advisory in studies, tenders and detail engineering projects.
In this Material Handling Lead role, you can expect to work in these areas:
- General evaluation of the working environment and evaluating access, locally and overall
- Performing E3D modelling of volume restrictions, transport routes, laydown areas, lifting equipment, and handling items, and drawing using E3D Draw
- Performing guidance independently and in teams on material handling studies and tasks
- Creating and maintaining documentation such as Material Handling Philosophy, Material Handling Report, Crane lift zones and pull-in areas for risers and cables
- Taking part in design reviews, HAZIDs etc., demonstrating good knowledge of material handling equipment and relevant handling tools and applicable standards.
To apply for this Material Handling Lead role, you will need a Bachelor or Master degree. You will also require the following:
- Experience as material handling lead in onshore and offshore projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience within planning and project execution of material handling operations
- Emphasis on offshore platform EPC new build experience, greenfield and brownfield
- Experience preparing material handling reports using E3D Cad modelling tool
- Experience with pedestal cranes, overhead cranes and winches is highly relevant
- Some offshore and on-site experience and/or fabrication experience would also be an advantage.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Material Handling Lead job in Asker, please contact NES Fircroft today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.