The NES Fircroft Chicago office is searching for candidates to join one of the largest global oil & gas organizations in the world as they have an immediate need for a Materials Coordinator. This individual would be employed on a long-term contract basis with potential for hire and be tasked with supporting both field and backend procurement and supply chain functions for ongoing turnarounds and capital projects. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at email@example.com. Additional job details can be found below. Job Details
Location: Monaca, PA—Fulltime onsite.
Hours: M-F—40 Hours Per Week. Some OT may be required.
Duration: Long term
Pay: $60-70/hr. + monthly stipend for candidates relocating to the region. Job Responsibilities
- Provide life cycle management of projects contracts from creation, revision, administration, and maintenance to close-out.
- Identify suppliers of goods and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods.
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements.
- Provide materials for capital projects, major maintenance, and turnaround events.
- Plan from existing installed equipment and plan from engineered work packages for capital improvements and translate into executable plans with inputs into a P6 schedule.
- Identifying materials required, submit requests for bids to vendors and input purchase requisitions into GSAP.
- Provide material support from purchase requisition entry by tracking components through to end users onsite.
- Help support and plan plant commissioning start-up activities.
- Work hands-on with equipment such as analyzers, electrical components, static and rotating equipment, and HVAC systems.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in Procurement, Materials Expediting, and or/ Supply Chain related roles.
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in the oil and gas and/or petrochemical industries supporting materials expediting for turnarounds or capital projects.
- Must have strong knowledge of Ariba and expediting lead times from vendors.
- Previous planning experience would be a plus.
- Previous experience serving in a materials expediting capacity for Shell projects would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Monaca, PA region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.