Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Completion department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions AS in Brevik
is looking for a MC Engineer Piping & Mechanical
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
You will be working as MC Engineer Piping & Mechanical
together with other colleagues in
the Brevik project,
your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Responsible for MC activities within given area of responsibility for the project
- Planning, preparation, organisation and execution of MC activities within areas of responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans
- HSE, jointly responsible for health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented and followed up for all MC activities within the area of responsibility
- Budget, provide input to budget and cost of the project MC activities within the area of responsibility
- Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents, procedures and work instructions as required for MC within given responsibility
- Lead /Execute of MC activities within given responsible
- BSc in relevant field or technical education. Lack of education can be compensated by relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 year`s experience from EPC processes within Topside and facilities/ Renewable segments
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out
- Software Skills: MIPS, MS Office, ProArc, Navisworks, PCS (Pims, ProCoSys), Autodesk Simulate
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and oral)
Brevik, Norway Rotation:
possible 13/15 days Contract duration:
Until April 2025 with option for extension More reasons to work with us:
For further information about the position please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Margareth Back, Senior Advisor, NES Advantage, 464 11 664 NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.