As a Natural Gas Measurement Technician at Charger Energy Services, you will play a vital role in ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of our natural gas measurement systems. Your responsibilities will include: 1. Instrument Calibration and Maintenance:
2. Troubleshooting and Repairs:
- Calibrating and maintaining natural gas measurement instruments, including flow meters, pressure transmitters, and temperature sensors.
- Conducting regular inspections to ensure the reliability of measurement equipment.
3. Data Collection and Analysis:
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with measurement equipment and taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Performing repairs and adjustments to measurement systems to minimize downtime and maintain accurate measurements.
4. Compliance and Documentation:
- Collecting and recording data from measurement instruments and systems.
- Analyzing measurement data to identify anomalies and trends.
5. Safety and Environmental Responsibility:
- Ensuring that measurement systems comply with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of calibration, maintenance, and inspection activities.
6. Communication and Collaboration:
- Adhering to safety protocols and guidelines to protect personnel and the environment.
- Participating in safety training and promoting a culture of safety within the organization.
7. Continuous Improvement:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including engineers and field operators, to optimize measurement systems and resolve issues.
- Communicating measurement data and findings effectively to relevant stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and suggesting enhancements to measurement systems.
- Staying updated on industry trends and emerging technologies related to natural gas measurement.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.