NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our valued client is seeking a Mechanical Assembler (ARMO Tech)
in Leduc, AB. Candidates must be local to the surrounding area or willing to relocate. Description:
Assembles components per assembly drawing / bill of materials. Capable of reading and interpreting blueprint drawings. Preforms functional testing on assemblies. Tests assemblies per customer and/or division criteria. Capable to operate machines/equipment in compliance with manufacturing and engineering standards. Apples settings, calibrates and maintains assembly tools. Roles and responsibilities:
- Require ability to operate; overhead crane, forklifts and other material moving equipment.
- Knowledge of machines, hand tools and power tools needed for assembly.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and instruction.
- Willing to learn new systems and processes as per business requirement.
- Comply with company’s safety requirements including perform mask fit test, hearing test, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma or 2+ years experience.
- Mechanical background.
- Take ownership of safety, quality, and shop improvement initiatives.
- Perform tasks as assigned by supervisor and/or daily job task assignment sheet.
- Basic Microsoft and computer knowledge to perform system transactions.
As per business need, candidate should be willing to work in 5/2 (5 days work and 2 days off schedule - 8 hours per day).or 4/3 schedule (4 days work and 3 days off schedule - 10
hours per day). Adequate notice will be provided.
If 5 days work Schedule: M-Fri Day- 6:00a - 2:30p, Night- 6:00p - 2:30a or
If 4 days work schedule: M-Thu Day - 6:00a - 04:30p, Night- 6:00p - 4:30a
Candidate should be willing to over overtime as per business need.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.