Mechanical Discipline Field Engineer
- Support production team in installation work per issued job card
- Assist in finding solution with the challenges during installation and liaise to engineering for changes that may performed on-site, in accordance with Norsok Standard.
- Follow up materials on site and other extra materials needed for installation
- Interfaces towards all project organization
- Assist organization with relevant input for detail engineering
- Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and has active HSE attitude.
- Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established on the project.
- Teknisk Fagskole – relevant experience can be accepted
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Software requirements: IFS10 & NavisWork required. PIMS preferred
- English required, Norwegian preferred
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.