Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
Are you a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer, looking to challenge yourself in a demanding, complex manufacturing environment?
We are working with a global manufacturing organisation are looking to engage with a Mechanical Engineer to work within an existing team tasked in identifying problems and develop solutions for in a amanufacturing setting.
- Support the engineering team during capex and opex programmes
- Carry out preventative maintenance and fault disgnosis, manage the corrective situations
- Collaborate with the contracts/subcontracts on site to ensure H&S is being taken into account
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant engineering experience in a variety of assignments.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete projects within required timeframes.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to discuss technical issues in a business environment