NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ New Build segment delivers oil & gas and renewables offshore developments and fabrication products, mainly focused on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and selective international markets. The segment is responsible for large EPCI projects, both within oil and gas and renewables, including business development and project execution, typically large topsides including fixed or floating substructures, onshore facilities, FPSOs offshore wind HVDC topside and jackets, offshore aquaculture floaters and decommissioning and recycling.
Aker Solutions is now looking for a Mechanical Engineer
with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Stord
. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Design check for the preparation and mechanical installation work packages.
- Cooperate with PRE and PRB, to make sure supplier documentation for mechanical equipment are in accordance with documents and drawings related to installation.
- Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and provide feedback to PRE on lack of information and discrepancies.
- Ensure that the building method is implemented in the mechanical fabrication engineering.
- Follow up DCN’s and make sure that these to be implemented in the work packages.
- Prepare mechanical work packages for mechanical equipment and safety equipment.
- Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, surface protection etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production, and planning department.
More reasons to work with us:
- Extensive knowledge to mechanical equipment (static/rotating, equipment related to installation, manner of operation, maintenance - operation), processing facility, science of engineering and building materials and existing requirements and restriction.
- Knowledge and use of the 3D tool.
- Knowledge to as-built-documentation and mechanical interface drawings.
- Good knowledge of MIPS
For more information about the position, please contact:
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
Paula Galinska | Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | email@example.com
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.