Do you have Mechanical Package Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Norway? NES Fircroft is helping a company in the oil and gas sector find a full-time Mechanical Package Engineer in Asker
In this Mechanical Package Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Prepare and issue technical requisitions and datasheets
- Perform technical evaluation of supplier quotations
- Perform inspections and witness testing of equipment packages
- Package follow-up work during installation, mechanical completion, and commissioning
- Evaluate and respond to technical queries and non-conformance requests
To apply for this Mechanical Package Engineer role, you will need a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar and at least eight years of relevant working experience. You will also require the following:
- Experience with multidisciplinary engineering
- Familiarity with NORSOK and Norwegian acts and regulations
- Good communication skills in English – both spoken and written
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and in teams.
If this contract Mechanical Package Engineer job in Asker motivates and inspires you, please contact NES Fircroft today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.