NES Fircroft are happy to be working alongside a world leader in metallurgical plant solutions and a full-line supplier with a facility based in Christchurch, Dorset. They are looking to add a Mechanical Production Technician to their established team on an initial 6-12 month Contract basis. Purpose of the Role:
Competencies: Knowledge & Skills Essential
- Responsible for the manufacture, assembly & Test of mechanical equipment.
- Carrying out inspection, assembly, testing & calibration of key assemblies through to complete systems. This work can be carried out as part of a team or working as an individual.
- Comply with the company operating procedures and statutory obligations, and participate in product design & safety reviews, risk assessments etc.
- Work in a professional manner at all times during the execution of your daily duties.
- Technical and engineering experience
- Experience with lightweight high precision equipment
- Mechanical Assembly following CAD drawings and build procedures.
- Experienced with high precision components and fine tolerances
- Ability to be able to communicate internally on both technical and non-technical issues
- Strong technical background with experience in a similar manufacturing or assembly role
Additional Requirements / Comments:
- Machining, turning or surface grinding experience on medium to large workpieces.
- Educational / Professional Requirements:
- Minimum BTEC in a relevant Engineering subject.
UK Driving License required To apply for this position, please forward your updated CV.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.