NES Fircroft are working with a Tier 1 Miner to source a Perth based Mechanical Reliability to support optimising strategies across fixed plant assets over a number of mine sites throughout the Pilbara. Working Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, this is initially offered on a six month contract with potential extension.
In this role you will be working within the Asset Health and Performance team for Fixed plant, this Perth office based role will support a strategic project optimising maintenance strategies across fixed plant assets across several different sites and a wide stakeholder base.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Development of optimised maintenance strategies for fixed plant equipment
• Development of business cases to justify strategy changes to stakeholders
• Analysis of plant process data to build performance metrics for various equipment
• General project management support and stakeholder engagement
To be considered you will need the following:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar
- Experience with Fixed Plant Ore Processing equipment from a maintenance or reliability perspective (essential), ideally with on-site experience
- Experience with SAP CMMS or similar (essential)
- Demonstrated high level teamwork and communication skills (essential)
- Experience with reliability maintenance strategy development and associated life-cycle costing (preferred)
- Experience or a keen interest in learning how to query, analyse and present findings working with large data sets (preferred)
- Demonstrated commitment to Health, Safety and Environment is essential.
- Perth, Western Australia based.
- Full Australian Working Rights
There is an immediate requirement for this role so shortlisting will commence immediately. Please send through your resume as soon as you can using the "APPLY" link below.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.