NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ New Build segment delivers oil & gas and renewables offshore developments and fabrication products, mainly focused on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and selective international markets. The segment is responsible for large EPCI projects, both within oil and gas and renewables, including business development and project execution, typically large topsides including fixed or floating substructures, onshore facilities, FPSOs offshore wind HVDC topside and jackets, offshore aquaculture floaters and decommissioning and recycling.
Aker Solutions is seeking a skilled Method Engineer
with expertise in Electro, Instrument, and Telecom
disciplines to join our dynamic team for the Sunrise project in Stord. As an Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in establishing and maintaining construction methods, sequences, and ensuring the seamless integration of construction-friendly designs. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the project and improve our construction methods and procedures. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Establish, update, and maintain construction methods and sequences.
- Prepare constructability documents and implement construction and HSSE-friendly designs.
- Contribute to the development of project schedules.
- Ensure that construction methods are accurately reflected in project schedules.
- Participate in design reviews with a focus on constructability.
- Organize and lead meetings as required.
- Collaborate with project personnel to develop construction methods.
- Provide input for lessons learned reports and workshops, as well as improvements to routines and procedures.
- Foster communication and collaboration across Method discipline, Planning, Engineering, Procurement, Construction engineering, and Construction teams.
More reasons to work with us:
- Good knowledge of work processes within the relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in EPC processes within Topside and facilities/Renewables Segments.
- Proficiency in software tools such as MS Office 365 (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Planner, Teams, SharePoint), Method Planner, Visual Construction Planning, Autodesk NavisWorks Manage, Aveva E3D Design, and Constructability Engine.
- Technical/Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Lack of formal education can be compensated with substantial and relevant work experience.
For more information about the position, please contact:
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
Sarah Hermansen | Junior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | email@example.com
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.