Role: Methods Engineer Duration: 12 months Based: France Rate: Competitive
NES Fircroft are looking for a skilled individual for a brand new Methods Engineer role for one of the biggest Oil & Gas EPCs currently in Oil & Gas!
For this role, our client is looking for a Methods Engineer for Subsea Structure fabrication in the Ivory Coast. This experienced engineer will be able to elaborate and coordinate the methods for the subsea structures fabrication engineering in France and at site fabrication in Ivory Coast. Key Responsibilities:
Achieve and coordinate the methods for the local subsea structure fabrication in Ivory coast including:
- Assembly sequence definition
- Lifting plan & procedure achievement
- Load out procedure for all structures
- Shopdrawing production follow up
- Fabricator procedure review
- Constructability review coordination with manufacturer
- Follow up of the production (mission)
To carry out this service, the Contractor must provide the skills described below
- English and if possible Portuguese
- Knowledge & experience in subsea structure fabrication and engineering of minimum 5 years
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.