MPD RCD Supervisor ( 5+ years experience)
• Co-ordinate specific onsite operational aspects of the project, providing experience and responsibility to maintain the RCD 5000 true bore/big bore equipment, ensuring its operation is in line with the drilling program requirements.
• The supervision of rigging up and down the RCD system on each well under the guidance of the SL.
• Oversee the complete RCD system, ensuring that all procedures are followed in accordance with required safety precautions and practices.
• Assist in the specific training of personnel and general familiarization for both client and drilling contractor staff.
• Ensure that the servicing of the hydraulic and cooling systems is completed and are functioning correctly under expected climate conditions and that sufficient hydraulic fluids are available.
• Maintain constant operating records and data cards for all maintenance reporting and ensure that early notification of system malfunction can be addressed.
• Perform daily preventative maintenance as per equipment checklist.
• Ensure that the rotary head is fully functional and the system is operating correctly at all times, including the HPU panel use.
• Ensure the correct visual element checks are carried out and all general maintenance and operating procedures are performed.
• Discuss all relevant repair/maintenance actions with SL for his reporting duties and system utilization records.
• Ensure compliance and implementation of all HSE procedures during the operational project activity.
• Guide the RCD alignment between BOP rotary and top drive for best bearing performance.
• Inspect drill pipe joints and Assist with erosion monitoring under the guidance of the SL.
• Record the use of any consumables in accordance with regular system checks during the drilling operations, ensuring that all relevant details are recorded by the SL.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.