Position: NDT Lead
Mob date: 01-JAN-2024
Demob date: 31-DEC-2025
Required Certifications (under validity):
- ISO 9712 (COFREND or equivalent): RT Level III – Radiography, industrial conventional and computerized
- ISO 9712 (COFREND or equivalent): UT Level III – Conventional Ultrasonic Testing
- ISO 9712 (COFREND or equivalent): UT / ToFD Level III – Ultrasonic Time of Flight Diffraction Testing
- ISO 9712 (RTC or equivalent): UT / PAUT Level III – Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing
- ISO 9712 (COFREND or equivalent): PT Level III – Penetrant Testing
- ISO 9712 (COFREND or equivalent): MT Level III – Magnetic Testing
- ISO 9712 (COFREND or equivalent): VT Level III – Indirect Visual Testing
- Following additional Qualifications would be a plus:
- Ultrasonic Conventional Characterization of flaw
- Advanced Guide Waves Ultrasonic
- Interpretation of Radiography Particular Imaging Ir192
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15 in a similar position. Project experience required on subsea systems (including pipeline) and offshore platforms in the Oil and Gas Industry. Familiar with automatic welding and PAUT system is a must.
- Must be familiar and at ease with ASME, API, DNV, AWS, ASTM, NACE and ISO standards.
- Good sense of team spirit leadership, peer leadership, strong interpersonal & soft communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment, fluent in English.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Interested candidates can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.