If you are a motivated individual with excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail, we would love to hear from you. This position offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic office environment where you can contribute to the success of the team. Apply today!
Contract: 1 Year (contract to hire)
Location: Vancouver, WA
Pay: Market Rate
The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting the office operations as directed by the Office Manager. Support the Office in a variety of administrative and operational tasks on a daily basis. Responsibilities:
- Assists in coordinating with building management all building maintenance activities.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing database systems.
- Responsible for office reception area, answering phones, greeting guests and refer callers to appropriate parties.
- Provide general clerical support to office activities and provide support services to staff with any project related deadlines. Scan, copy and bind reports, specifications and other requests.
- Prepare power point presentations and monthly reports.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings. Prepare conference rooms for clients and meetings. Meeting food ordering and coordination with visitors.
- Handle purchase order requests
- Prepare/set up audio and video conferencing
- Enter/update data and format within tables
- Maintain office supplies inventory. Maintain paper supply at copiers
- Create and maintain project filing.
- Assist with project set-ups and archive closed projects.
- Distribute mail.
- Coordination of office events and activities.
- Support project teams with project submittals and documents from client systems.
AS Degree in Business Administration or related field or 5 years related experience. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.