Our client (Automation & Controls) is seeking an experienced Office Manager/ Receptionist to work on site on a part-time basis.
Hours of work: - Monday to Friday - 10am to 2pm/3.00 pm
Location: - Holborn, London, WC1V 6PL
Duration: - Temporary with a view to becoming permanent.
The Office Manager/Receptionist will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and welcoming operation to the office.
You will be responsible for overseeing a wide range of tasks related to reception, office management, supplies, and facilities.
This position requires a proactive individual with excellent communication and organisational skills.
Key Responsibilities of the Office Manager/Receptionist
- Greet and welcome visitors, clients, and employees with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and inquiries, directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Oversee daily office operations to ensure a productive and comfortable work environment.
- Manage office supplies and inventory, ensuring adequate stock levels.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments, and conference room reservations.
- Work closely with facilities and maintenance teams to ensure the office space is clean, secure, and well-maintained.
- Address and report any office-related issues, coordinating repairs and maintenance as necessary.
- Manage relationships with office vendors and service providers.
- Monitor and manage vendor services, such as cleaning, security, and catering.
- Organise and co-ordinate catering, book accommodation for overseas visitors, organise restaurants as required.
- Host senior management guests – (flexibility to work longer hours on this ad-hoc day will be required, appropriate notice will be provided)
Security and Safety
- Implement and enforce office security protocols and safety guidelines.
- Respond to emergency situations and coordinate evacuations as needed.
- Assist in administrative tasks such as sorting mail, data entry, and document management.
- Support various teams with ad-hoc administrative requests.
- Previous experience in office management and reception roles is preferred.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using office software and equipment.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative team.
- Convenient central London office location (Holborn)
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.