Qatar based Oil and Gas client in Qatar is looking to hire an Office Services Officer
to maintain and support the provision of the office services to all company facilities.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Head of Office Services. Scope of Work
- Support the activities of assigned personnel in the Office Services Section.
- Coordinate housekeeping and pantry services at all company facilities, ensuring appropriate hygiene standards and best practice are followed. Coordinate complete office waste disposal and related recycling processes across the company facilities.
- Monitor all pest control activities at all office buildings and non-plant administration area including office building and of designated areas in Ras Laffan, Doha.
- Administer the company’s mail service activities in all company office locations including national postal services and courier service contracts. Ensure efficient despatch, collection and distribution of all company mail and generate weekly and monthly record for all incoming and outgoing mail services.
- Administer Facilities Management (FM) Help Desk process to improve the complete service related requests of the department is achieved by efficient monitoring process and provide periodical reports to department management.
- Monitor the efficient functioning of company other office equipment in terms operability and periodical maintenance, which includes the supply of appropriate consumables for all such office equipment
- Help with the supply, installation, update, and periodical maintenance for all internal/external signage at all company facilities/locations.
- Support for the Permit to Work activity (FM related) for Ras-Laffan operations which includes the Common Permit to Work (CPW) process, and acts as authorized signatory for material passes, gate passes, as and when required for accomplishing certain services related material movement/distribution.
- Ensure all payments for service-related contracts are completed as per the established contract scope, according to the approved budget and reviews monthly expenditure reports from SAP.
- Coordinate regular SHE inspections in all office facilities within the administration area and appropriate improvements/ corrective measures related to safety, housekeeping and maintenance are promptly completed.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Facility Management.
- 5 years experience in the field of facilities administration , services, cost control and budgeting.
- Computer skills including full MS Office Suite, proficient with spreadsheets, experience with SAP.
Please send your cv to Benita.Surrao@nesfircroft.com. Only candidates that fit the clients requirement will be contacted.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.