An Oil and Gas Qatar based client in Qatar is looking to bring onboard an Office Services Supervisor
who can Supervise, lead, and monitor the provision of comprehensive Office Services including housekeeping, pantry services, office space allocation, office furnishing, mail services, to ensure appropriate hygiene standards and best practices are followed in all Company facilities at the Plant, Non-plant, Offsite, Offshore facilities in Ras Laffan, Offshore living quarters and Doha office facilities.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Head of Office Services. Scope of Work
- Administer and ensure all office facilities across all locations are utilized as per the regular business needs considering approved headcount. Ensure all office furnishing and facility fit outworks are executed efficiently and administer the lease and subleasing process of surplus office space/facilities.
- Coordinate complete office waste disposal and related recycling processes across the company facilities.
- Monitor all pest control activities at all office buildings and non-plant administration area, including office building and of designated areas in Ras Laffan.
- Administer the company’s mail service activities in all company office locations including national postal services and courier service contracts. Ensure efficient despatch, collection and distribution of all company mail and generate weekly and monthly record for all incoming and outgoing mail services.
- Administer Facilities Management (FM) Help Desk process to improve the complete service related requests of the department is achieved by efficient monitoring process and provide periodical report to department management.
- Monitor the efficient functioning of company office equipment in terms operability and periodical maintenance, which includes the supply of appropriate consumables for all such office equipment
- Conduct and perform supply, installation, and update on periodical maintenance for all internal/external signage at all company facilities/locations.
- Control the Permit to Work activity (FM related) for Ras-Laffan operations including RLIC Common Permit to Work (CPW) process, and act as authorized signatory for material passes, gate passes, as and when required for accomplishing certain services related material movement/distribution.
- Ensure all payments for service-related contracts are completed as per the established contract scope, according to the approved budget and reviews monthly expenditure reports from SAP. Analyse overall spending per period/location/asset and advise appropriate optimized budgeting plan for future years.
- Ensure regular SHE inspections are completed in all office facilities within the administration area, and appropriate improvements/ corrective measures related to safety, housekeeping and maintenance are promptly completed
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Facility Management.
- 7 years experience in the field of facilities administration, services, cost contract and budgeting.
- Excellent communication skills including professional level English written and oral.
- Computer skills including full MS Office Suite, proficient with spread sheets, experience with SAP.
Please send your cv to Benita.Surrao@nesfircroft.com. Only candidates that fit the client requirement will be contacted.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.